• Holiday season December 20 – January 4 requires a minimum 3 night stay (beginning December 1 you are welcome to inquire if we have 1 or 2 nights available based on scheduling)
• All rooms are non-smoking.
• The Cabanas can accommodate a maximum of three (3) adults.
• The Starfish Suite can accommodate a maximum of (4) adults
• Our facility is not suitable for persons under the age of 18
• We are not handicap accessible
• We do not accept pets.
Smoking is permitted only in the garden areas or decks. Please consider the comfort of our non-smoking guests. Anyone smoking in a guest room will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
We are off the Grid.
What does off the “grid” mean? It means we collect fresh rain water for all of our water needs and generate our own electricity from solar and diesel generator. We do not have TVs or AC. We do have free wifi internet for checking in with the loved ones. Typically our guests are looking for the time away from technology and getting unplugged. We strive to provide a quiet relaxing vacation away from the stress of life. Being off the grid we provide a comfortable relaxing holiday with as few of technological crutches as we can handle.
Check-out:10:00 AM Check in: 2:00PM .
Check-in time is between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Should your travel arrangements bring you to the Island earlier than check-in time, please feel free to come on out. If your room is ready, we will gladly check you in and get you settled. If not, we will hold your luggage while you begin your adventures in Bocas del Toro. No check ins accepted after 6:00 p.m. unless airline delays.
Check out time is 10:00 am. We would be happy to hold your luggage until your departure if you are leaving the Bocas region later than 10:00 a.m.
Early Morning flights: We can get you into Bocas town with no problem to make your flight. The first daily flight for Air Panama flight leaves Bocas del Toro for Panama City at 7:30 a.m. We recommend leaving the Garden of Eden between 6:00 and 6:15 a.m.